Vitoria Guimaraes vs GD Chaves Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-01-30Match Details Who: Vitoria Guimaraes vs GD Chaves Competition: Primeira Liga When: 2023-01-30, 22:15 Venue: Dom Afonso Henriques Vitoria Guimaraes will host GD Chaves at Dom Afonso Henriques on 2023-01-30 at 22:15 in an interesting encounter in Primeira Liga. Vitoria Guimaraes, currently sitting at 7 will be looking for important home win. GD Chaves, on the other hand, sits in 8 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch.
Right now, the odds for this match are 47% against the Vitoria Guimaraes finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 25% against GD Chaves winning. The draw is rated at 28%. The Vitoria Guimaraes vs GD Chaves match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location.
The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 47% chance of a home win, and a 25% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 28%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Vitoria Guimaraes vs GD Chaves is worth a look. Vitoria Guimaraes have won 3 meetings with GD Chaves, while GD Chaves have won 0. There have been 0 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for Vitoria Guimaraes vs GD Chaves from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Vitoria Guimaraes and GD Chaves? At the moment there are 4 tips in the 1X2 market, with 4 tips backing Vitoria Guimaraes, 0 tips backing GD Chaves and 0 tips favouring the draw.
Vitoria Guimaraes vs Chaves prediction, betting odds & free
Vitoria Guimaraes - Chaves » Live Score & Stream + Odds
Vitória Guimarães - Portugal Primeira Liga :: Live Soccer TV
Vitoria Guimarares live stream, fixtures on TVSporticos - Football Today Dig into the most popular football leagues like La Liga, Seria A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1. On our website you can find football on tv schedule and a full list of football today live streams. Track game statistics, information about players and teams or betting odds for interesting upcoming football batches.
Vitoria Guimaraes vs Chaves Live Score, Stats, & Odds