KF Erzeni Shijak have won 1 meetings with KF Vllaznia Shkoder, while KF Vllaznia Shkoder have won 0. There have been 1 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for KF Erzeni Shijak vs KF Vllaznia Shkoder from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between KF Erzeni Shijak and KF Vllaznia Shkoder? At the moment there are 2 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing KF Erzeni Shijak, 1 tips backing KF Vllaznia Shkoder and 1 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 34% against the KF Erzeni Shijak finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 34% against KF Vllaznia Shkoder winning.
In Result of the Team H2H Cross Comparison for Erzeni and Vllaznia Shkodлr there is currently no viewable advantage for one of the two Soccer Teams related the upcomingEstimations and Predictions. For more secure Estimations please check the Homeand Away Statistics of the Games, Goals and the Under / Over Statistics. Schedules Erzeni and Vllaznia Shkodлr Upcoming scheduled Matches for Team Erzeni and Vllaznia Shkodлr by next matches.
KF Erzeni Shijak, currently sitting at 5 will be looking for important home win. KF Vllaznia Shkoder, on the other hand, sits in 3 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 34% chance of a home win, and a 34% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 32%. Previous results The head-to-head record for KF Erzeni Shijak vs KF Vllaznia Shkoder is worth a look.
All you need is a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours to qualify. T&Cs apply #ad 18+ Bet365 Bonus Details of Bet365 and new best Bonus offers. Please consider, this Betting Tips with Estimations, Predictions and Odds are made by statistic data, they are only a suggestions for your bets and your own estimation is always necessarily. Daily Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds by the Users and more Soccer Bets are in the Betting Forum Betting Tips. The System`s Over/Under Betting Tips Prediction for the next Game is: UNDER 2, 5 Goals.
The Betting Tip for this Game with System 1X2 is: 1X ( to Win Erzeni or Draw)Estimated Risk Factor for Betting Tips this Game is: 10 of 10 (very high)More Betting Tips and Functions for the Game Erzeni - Vllaznia Shkodлr can be viewedonly as a registered Betting Forum User (free). RegisterResults Erzeni and Vllaznia ShkodлrSoccer League / TournamentWinLossDraw Kategoria Superiore ( Erzeni)1none1Kategoria Superiore ( Vllaznia Shkodлr)none11Kategoria Superiore (Albania)29/10/22, 16:45Vllaznia Shkodлr - Erzeni2: 2 10.
5 Goals per Match. Erzeni Vllaznia Shkodлr Win 10 Loss 01 Draw 11Ø Goals per Match 1. 51League Table5. 3. Betting Bet on this match To comparison, on all remaining Matches against other Teams Erzenimade a average of 0. 9 Home Goals Tore per Match and Team Vllaznia Shkodлr 0. 9 away Goals per Match. Detailed Result Comparisons, Form and Estimations can be found in the Team and League Statistics. More H2H Statistics for this two Soccer Teams: H2H Comparison Erzeni - Vllaznia Shkodлr H2H Goal Comparison Erzeni - Vllaznia Shkodлr Kategoria Superiore Betting Tips and Predictions Kategoria SuperioreBetting Tips from the SystemPlace this Bet of Erzeni and Vllaznia Shkodлr on Bet365 and get a You can watch live sport on your mobile, tablet or desktop including Soccer, Tennis and Basketball.
KF Erzeni Shijak vs KF Vllaznia Shkoder Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-01-30Match Details Who: KF Erzeni Shijak vs KF Vllaznia Shkoder Competition: Kategoria Superiore When: 2023-01-30, 20:00 Venue: KF Erzeni Shijak will host KF Vllaznia Shkoder at on 2023-01-30 at 20:00 in an interesting encounter in Kategoria Superiore.
Erzeni - Vllaznia Shkodлr Head to Head Statistics Games, Soccer Results 30/01/2023Soccer Stats Database Soccer Today Soccer Statistics League Soccer Soccer International Result Archives Soccer live Scores Soccer Betting Tips Online Statistics Forum Users: 160 Soccer: 71 Erzeni vs Vllaznia Shkodлr Soccer Head to Head Statistics and Results Head to Head Statistics: Erzeni vs Vllaznia Shkodлr Year up to 2023The Soccer Teams Erzeni and Vllaznia Shkodлr played 2 Games up to today. In this common Games the Teams scored a average of 2.
Gameday20/08/22, 17:00Erzeni - Vllaznia Shkodлr1: 0 1. GamedayAll Soccer Matches ordered by Timeline29/10/22, 16:45Vllaznia Shkodлr - Erzeni FT 2: 2 20/08/22, 17:00Erzeni - Vllaznia Shkodлr FT 1: 0 In the Football League Home Table Erzeni has the 8th Place and in the current Away League Table of the Football League the 4th Place. Soccer Team Vllaznia Shkodлr is in the Leagues Home Table on 1th Place and in the Away Table of the Football League currently on the 5th Place. Cross Comparison Erzeni and Vllaznia Shkodлr Direct Comparison of the Matches for Erzeni and Vllaznia Shkodлr related the recent Games and their Results of both Teams against common opponents. 22/10/22KF Tirana - Erzeni Kategoria Superiore 0: 1 02/09/22KF Tirana - Vllaznia Shkodлr Kategoria Superiore 1: 2 22/01/23FK Kukлsi - Erzeni Kategoria Superiore 0: 2 28/08/22Vllaznia Shkodлr - FK Kukлsi Kategoria Superiore 2: 1 07/10/22Erzeni - Egnatia Kategoria Superiore 0: 0 10/09/22Egnatia - Vllaznia Shkodлr Kategoria Superiore 3: 0 30/09/22Bylis Ballsh - Erzeni Kategoria Superiore 4: 1 21/10/22Vllaznia Shkodлr - Bylis Ballsh Kategoria Superiore 2: 1 17/09/22Erzeni - KF Laзi Kategoria Superiore 1: 0 16/10/22KF Laзi - Vllaznia Shkodлr Kategoria Superiore 1: 1 11/09/22KF Partizani Tirana - Erzeni Kategoria Superiore 0: 1 07/10/22Vllaznia Shkodлr - KF Partizani Tirana Kategoria Superiore 1: 2 03/09/22Erzeni - Teuta Durrлs Kategoria Superiore 0: 0 30/09/22Teuta Durrлs - Vllaznia Shkodлr Kategoria Superiore 0: 0 27/08/22Kastrioti Krujл - Erzeni Kategoria Superiore 0: 0 18/09/22Vllaznia Shkodлr - Kastrioti Krujл Kategoria Superiore 1: 0 Team Erzeni won 50% of the Games against common opponents (with 38% Draws) and the Team Vllaznia Shkodлr won up to today 50% of these Games (25% Draw).
Erzeni Shijak vs Vllaznia Shkodër Live Score - Betting Tips